Vini, vidi, vici ... I came, I saw, and I won. This expression feels right we give to Frans Option Darmawan of the club. Not just a come he also is able to achieve the highest degree Autoblackthrough The King of Yogyakarta the first time its participation in this event. Men who served as a Commissioner of PT Solo Marble is featured stomping along the Citroen BX 19 GTi 1991 with the theme alerts modif Citroen Concept Aliens.Setting the car and the platform has made slick car like aliens on earth with UFO above background. Seen protruding from the car body are openings that can be done automatically using the remote. Recorded four body parts that can be opened via the remote starting of the engine hood, doors, roof, and rear trunk. As described below Frans "Changes in the Citroen range from body, glass, and doors all use the material plate with motorized and pneumatic systems".